Workability/Fitness for Duty Evaluation (FFDE)
Workability/Fitness for Duty Evaluation (FFDE) is indicated when:
- An employee exhibits performance problems and administrative interventions appear exhausted
- Chronic absences do not respond to administrative interventions
- An employee complains of “stress” as an explanation for performance problems
Using objective testing and interviewing, we assess an employee’s psychological functioning and provide recommendations on the level of impairment to perform essential job functions, treatment recommendations, and, if a temporary disability, the projected period of recovery to full-duty.
“… an employer needs consultation on the presence (or absence) of mental health conditions affecting an employee’s capacity to work.” ~ S.F.Curran, Ph.D.
Independent Medical Evaluation (IME)
Our Independent Medical Evaluation services include:
- Assessment of permanent impairment ratings
- Personal injury
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Negligent hiring and retention
- Psychological malpractice
- Workplace violence risk assessment
Our forensic evaluators are experienced in both civil and criminal cases and are qualified experts in several States.
Please contact us for specific information.