Training Opportunities for Improved Employee Performance and Wellness Programs are critical to supporting and sustaining police and other public safety personnel.
Contemporary training topics impacting employees, families and the organization are presented in units of time customized to the needs of the organization.
The primary training topics include:
- Anger Management: Yours Not Theirs
- If You Know You are being Video Recorded Please Explain Behavior
- Domestic Violence Reduction
- Officer Suicide Prevention
- Response to Trauma: Managing Your Stress
- Psychological Factors and Police Misconduct
- CISM and Peer Support Programs
- Psychological Interventions to Crime Victims
- Psychological Stress Issues
- Identifying and Managing Mentally Ill Persons